Wednesday 11 July 2018

Godrevy


Godrevy is a place that I have visited many times before. Today the light conditions were very bright and extremely contrasty. I have a number of shots that I took here on a very stormy day that I was pleased with and so it would be difficult to do something better in these conditions. I contented myself with taking a few postcard shots & then tried my hand at some butterfly images. I am not a wildlife photographer, so it was interesting & pleasurable chasing down these few shots of the common blue butterfly. There seemed to be hundreds of them. I can see the fascination of taking shots of insects, you only have to do it for a short time and you quickly start to learn about their habits & behaviour. Maybe I will give it a better go in the future, I need to do some reading about the techniques to get the best results. 

Looking forward to another sunset later today.












© Lionel Callow 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment