Tuesday 27 June 2017

Norwich Aviation Museum


Day 8: Part 3
All my life aviation has been my passion, so whenever I get a chance I will visit any aviation museum that I have not been to before. Norwich Museum turned out to be a little gem. Run, as are most small museums by a band of local enthusiasts. The exhibits are in very good condition & well maintained with good explanations. The people running the museum are so friendly and helpful. My previous blogs have already dealt with their two large exhibits. Part1: dealt with the Vulcan, Part 2: the Nimrod, this post will deal with most of their outside exhibits.  If you get a chance do put this museum on your list of places to visit, it is an ideal family day out. I give it five stars on the small museum circuit. There website can be found here.


English Electric Lightning F.53 Serial 53-686






Gloster Meteor F.8 Serial WK654



Hawker Hunter FR.10 Serial "XG168"





SEPECAT Jaguar GR.1 Serial XX109






Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star Serial 16718






Dassault Mystere IVa Serial 121




Westland Whirlwind HAR.10 Serial XP355

Showing results for Handley Page Herald Serial G-ASK



Fokker F27 Friendship Serial G-BHMY



© Lionel Callow 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment