Friday 1 April 2016

Sizewell

Having looked at the forecast for yesterday it dictated my destination for my day’s photography. The weather was going to be bright all day on the east coast above Felixstowe so I set off for Sizewell B the next venue for my beach quest.  The forecast turned out to be 100% accurate, on my way home I drove over lots of wet roads with overcast skies yet I had enjoyed a brilliant day which is what I needed for this shoot.


I met a guy that works at the power station & he pointed out the birds using the thermals that are generated from the white dome over the reactor.  He also said that the water outfall is a good feeding station for the birds as the warm water attracts lots of fish.

Water Outfall





Water Intake










© Lionel Callow 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment