Friday 29 April 2016

Felixstowe Sea Defences

Yesterday having looked at the forecast I decided to make another of my east coast visits. Number one on my list was the interesting coastal defence emplacements I had seen on Google Earth so having arrived I started to take my initial shots. Now, ideally I needed to wait for the tide to rise a little higher, get out the Big Stopper and take the shots I had come for but feeling adventurers I decided to climb onto the sea wall a height of about five feet, I wanted to get some elevated shots. Now all was well until I came to get down , fortunately I put all my gear down on the top of the wall whilst I made my decent. I started to climb down but yes you have guessed it I fell hard on the concrete below. This put an end to my day out, I returned to home where I am now nursing my bruises hoping to recover sufficiently for the weekend. 






© Lionel Callow 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment